I love face masks! They are so refreshing, multipurpose and brightens up your face in an instant.
One such mask that I have been obsessed with since the last few months is the Juicy Chemistry Tea Tree and Charcoal Mask. I love the brand and the philosophy that they stand for. Their products are entirely free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and any other type of chemical. They are cruelty-free, vegan and organic certified by Ecocert.
Juicy Chemistry keeps reinventing their products. They have relaunched the Tea Tree and Charcoal Mask with an added ingredient – Bentonite Clay.
Let’s dive down further into details of this beautiful product:
The product comes in a transparent tub with a screw lid. Once you open the main cap, there is another cover to prevent spillage. I love the fact that they have provided a wooden spatula in the packaging.
So, bid goodbye to messy masking times!
INR 450 for 25 gms. If you use it around 2 times a week, it should last you around 3-4 months.
Do keep in mind that the expiry date is 6 months from the date of manufacture. So, use it up as quick as you can.
Formula & Consistency:
The Juicy Chemistry Tea Tree and Charcoal Mask is in a grey-colour powdered form. Mix it with water or any other hydrosol, and it is easy to apply all over your face and neck.
There is a moderate herbal fragrance which is absolutely non-irritating.
How to Use:
- Wash your face with your usual cleanser.
- Mix the required quantity of the Tea Tree and Charcoal Mask with water rose water or any other hydrosol suitable for your skin type.
- Apply the mask all over your face & neck. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Let it dry.
- Wash it off in gentle scrubbing motions. Do not forget to tone & moisturize after.
- You can also use the mask as a spot treatment. The moment you see a pimple/acne appearing on your face, mix a bit of the mask with rose water/aloe vera juice. Apply it only on the breakout and wipe off gently with a soft, damp cloth.
- 2-3 times a week (oily & acne-prone skin)
- Once a week (normal to dry skin)
- Once a day (as a spot treatment)
After-effects of the Juicy Chemistry Tea Tree and Charcoal Face Mask:
You notice an immediate brightening and smoothening effect once you take off the mask.
This mask clears all your dead skin cells, whiteheads and blackheads, leaving you with baby-soft skin. Of course, you need to use it consistently for at least a month to observe maximum results.
It prevents acne and breakouts by unclogging all your pores.
I love this mask as a spot treatment. I apply it immediately if I see a pimple/acne forming. It reduces the inflammation and redness instantly, and the pimple starts reducing from the first use itself.
Complement the Juicy Chemistry Tea Tree and Charcoal Face Mask with a regular CTM routine for optimum results.
We absolutely love this product! It does not matter what is your skin type – get your hands on it NOW!
The results are amazing, especially when it comes to fighting pimples, blackheads and excess oil on your face.
Juicy Chemistry has now added an additional ingredient – Bentonite Clay to increase its effectiveness. You just cannot miss buying this product now!